More about the Sfμ
The French Microscopy Society gathers more than 500 scientists in the fields of life and materials science, solid state physics and chemistry who develop and/or use microscopy methods (optical, electron, ion or X-ray microscopy, electron tomography, near-field microscopy, atom probes, etc...)
The missions of the society are:
- to widely share and diffuse practical and theorical knowledge in the field of microscopy,
- to organize dedicated workshops and conferences either national or international,
- to teach microscopy from the basic level to state of the art approaches,
- to create a network between all actors in the field (private companies, universities and national research institutes),
- to help and support members of the Society participate to microscopy events in France and internationally.